Doctors Online: Seeing the Doctor Just Got Easier!
With Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island’s telemedicine service, members can consult a doctor anytime online or by phone, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, as part of their health plan with us. Members can choose from a selection of trusted, U.S.-board certified doctors. We encourage members to register for BCBSRI’s telemedicine service, Doctors Online, as it is provided to them with reasonable visit copays and coinsurance.
Doctors Online can be the perfect solution for when a member’s doctor is away, or when they just can’t, for whatever reason, get into the doctor’s office. Members can seek treatment for many common, non-emergency health issues, including cold and flu, allergies, skin irritations, or sinus problems.
What does Doctors Online include?
- Video visits with board-certified doctors on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Private and secure medical visits from the comfort of home, when travelling, or from any location
- On-demand care that is affordable
Crear una cuenta es sencillo.
- Search “Drs. Online" from the Apple or Google app store*, or visit drs-online.com
- Have BCBSRI member ID information handy
- Provide contact information
- Set up a username and password. This login information can be used for desktop and mobile versions.
*Apple y el logotipo de Apple son marcas comerciales de Apple Inc., registradas en los EE. UU. y otros países. App Store es una marca de servicio de Apple Inc. Google Play es una marca comercial de Google.
Doctors Online es un servicio de telemedicina proporcionado por American Well®, una empresa independiente que administra Doctors Online en nombre de Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.