Group BlueCHiP for Medicare: options for your retirees
If you’re looking for:
Significant savings with broader benefits for retired employees, with easy administration and flexible billing options.
With Group BlueCHiP for Medicare from BCBSRI, your organization can provide access to top-tier community-focused health plans for your retired employees. These plans are designed to improve outcomes and enhance quality of life, with significant savings.
Highlights of Group BlueCHiP for Medicare plans:
- Significant group savings vs. commercial plans
- BCBSRI administration eases the burden of responding to complicated Medicare issues
- Extensive provider and pharmacy network
- Broad coverage for dental, vision, and hearing aids
- BCBSRI works hard to keep retirees healthy, with wellness programs, fitness classes, gym discounts, and $0 preventive care services
BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Plus
Includes coverage for prescriptions drugs, preventive dental care, and limited eyewear.
BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Preferred
Same as Group Plus with coverage for preventive and restorative dental services, some coverage for hearing aids. Also includes coverage for generic drugs through the coverage gap.
BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Preferred Unlimited
This comprehensive plan offers prescription drug coverage through the coverage gap as well as coverage for preventive and restorative dental services, some coverage for hearing aids, eyewear.
BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Preferred Unlimited 2
Our most comprehensive plan, BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Preferred Unlimited 2 offers everything offered by BlueCHiP for Medicare Group Preferred Unlimited, plus lower copays/out-of-pocket costs for specialist office visits, inpatient and outpatient care, and ER visits.